1X4 LED Ultra-Thin Edge-Lit Panel - 3K-5K - 40 Watt - 4,070 - 4,600 Lumens - UL Listed - Dimmable 120-277V
Great replacement for fluorescent tubes - 5 Year warranty
The ultra-thin, edge-lit LED panel (10-LEDPNL-40W) series is designed to deilver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10 vdc dimming capability.
• Available in 3000k, 3500k, 4000k and 5000k color temperatures.
• Long-life LEDs provide 56,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumens output (L70).**
• Provides 4,070 luminaire lumens (102 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3000k, 4,149 luminaire lumens (104 LPW) at both 3500k & 4000k, and 4,600 luminaire lumens (115 LPW) at 5000k.*
• Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
• Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
• 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
• Power factor > 0.90.
• Total harmonic distortion < 20% • Color rendering index > 80.
• Aluminum housing.
• Acrylic lens with light guide panels for optimal light distribution and efficiency.
• Standard mounting options include recessed mounting in grid ceilings, or suspended mounting using attached hanging brackets. Optional surface mounting requires a surface mounting kit (option 10-LEDPNL1x4-SMK).
• Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
• Standard earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid ceilings.
**L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
• ETL listed to applicable U.L. standards for damp locations and insulated ceilings (IC-rated). Suitable for ambient temperatures from -25°C to 45°C (-13°F to 113°F).
• Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
• Complies with FCC Part 15.
• 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing
Contractor Lighting © 2019