200 Watt Premium Round LED High Bays - 4K and 5K - Dimmable
5 Year warranty
The 20-LEDHBRSN is a premium round LED high bay luminaire. It is designed to illuminate a wide variety of settings including commercial, industrial & retail settings such as warehouses, manufacturing plants, sporting venues and big-box retailers. With a die cast aluminum housing and clear glass lens, the 20-LEDHBRSN provides durability and high performance. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional , HID High Bays.
▪ Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures*
▪ For models with 120-277V AC input voltage, long-life LEDs provide 141,000
hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70). Models
with 347-480V AC input voltage feature L70 performance of at least 205,000
▪ Provides a range of 13,812 to 34,704 lumens*
▪ Universal 120-277 & 347-480V AC voltage (50-60Hz) are standard
▪ 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard
▪ Watertight, compression-type electrical connectors
▪ Mounting options include suspension from pre-installed mounting hook, yoke
mounting, and attachment to electrical conduit
▪ Optional, IP65 Merrytek occupancy/daylight sensor and junction box
assembly provides a fully-wired luminaire & control package. To order, add
the suffix “OS” to your luminaire catalog number (see example below)
▪ Power factor > 0.90
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%
▪ Color rendering index > 80
▪ Die cast aluminum housing, painted black
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit
* Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
** L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
• cULus listed for wet locations in ambient temperatures from:
▪ 100W & 150W: -20°C to 55°C (-4°F to 131°F)
▪ 200W & 240W: -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
▪ IP65 rated for ingress protection
▪ Flicker-free per IEEE1789-2015 (no observable adverse effects of flicker at 100% light output level)
▪ Complies with FCC Part 15, class B
▪ Complies with EN61000-4-5, surge immunity protection (4kV)
▪ 5-Year Warranty of all electronics and housing
▪ Suspension from pre-installed mounting hook (cast iron M10 eyebolt) with locking set screw is standard.
▪ Ceiling-mounted installation (using optional yoke mounting bracket, LEDHBRSN-YOKE-PRM) provides up to 100°of adjustability.
▪ Two ways to mount luminaire to electrical conduit:
▪ Attach conduit (½" NPS) to optional yoke mounting bracket (LEDHBRSN-YOKE-PRM).
▪ Optional snap hook (LEDHBRSN-PSH-PRM) attaches to electrical conduit (¾" NPS). (Continued on next page)
Contractor Lighting © 2020