2x2 40 Watt Center Basket, 3000K-5000K, 4159-4576 Lumens, DLC Listed, 5 Year Warranty
The 10-BCBLED22-40W-CP is a low-profile, 2’ x 2’ LED center basket luminaire, which is designed as a direct replacement for 2’ x 2’ fluorescent luminaires installed in grid or plaster ceilings. It is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10vdc dimming capability.
• Available in 3000k (warm white), 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white) & 5000k (cool white) color temperatures*
• Long-life LEDs provide 68,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70)**
• Provides 4,159 luminaire lumens (99 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3000k; 4,263 luminaire lumens (102 LPW) at 3500k; 4,365 luminaire lumens (104 LPW) at 4000k; and 4,576 luminaire lumens (109 LPW) at 5000k*
• Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixelation
• Universal 110-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard
• 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard
• Power factor > 0.90
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%
• Color rendering index > 80
• Steel housing and acrylic lens.
• Easy installation in new construction or retrofit. Fits in standard 2' x 2' grid ceilings
• Standard earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid ceilings
• Standard mounting options include recessed mounting in grid ceilings, or suspended mounting using attached hanging brackets. For other mounting options, see Mounting Kits
* Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
** L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
• UL listed for damp locations and insulated ceilings (IC-rated) for use in ambient temperatures from -20°C to 40°C (-4°F to 104°F)
• DLC Premium listed
• Flicker-free per IEEE1789-2015 (low risk of adverse effects of flicker at 100% light output level)
• Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements
• Complies with FCC Part 15, part B
• Complies with IEEE C.62.41-1991, input transient surge protection (2kV)
• 5-Year Warranty of all electronics and housing
Contractor Lighting © 2019