2X4 LED Premium Back-Lit LED Panel, 35K,4K,5K, 40-55 Watt, 5000 and 7000 Lumens, UL Listed, Dimmable, 120-277V
Great replacement for fluorescent tubes - 5 Year warranty
Available in 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white) & 5000k (cool white) color temperatures*
Long-life LEDs provide 144,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70)**
Provides 5,240 to 5,323 luminaire lumens, and 120 to 122 lumens per watt*
Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation
Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard
0-10vdc dimming capability is standard
Power factor > 90
Total harmonic distortion < 20%
Color rendering index > 80
Aluminum frame and steel housing backplate
PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate) LED lenses for optimal light distribution, efficiency and longevity
Easy installation in new construction or retrofit
Standard earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid ceilings
Standard mounting options include recessed mounting in grid ceilings, or suspended mounting using attached hanging brackets. For mounting in plaster or other hard ceiling, see Mounting Kits
* Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
** L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
- cULus for damp locations and insulated ceilings (Type IC-rated). Suitable for ambient temperatures from -20°C to 40°C (-4°F to 104°F).
- Flicker-free per IEEE1789-2015 (no observable adverse effects of flicker at 100% light output level).
- Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
- Complies with FCC Part 15, class B.
- Complies with EN61000-4-5, surge immunity protection (1kV).
- 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
- Optional Surface Mount Kits (LEDSMKT-24) and Flange Mounting Kits (FLANGEKIT24-ET) provide for installation on plaster or other hard ceilings
- Optional Cable Mounting Kits (LEDPNL-CMK) provide additional security as well as suspended mounting
Contractor Lighting © 2023