LED Chicago Approved Exit/Emergency Combo
• Dual 120/277 voltage standard.
• Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test
switch for mandated code compliance testing.
• 6V sealed lead acit. maintenance-free, rechargeable battery.
• LVD (low voltage disconnect) prevents battery from deep
• Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the
internal battery to LED board and LED lamp heads for minimum 120
minute emergency illumination.
• Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery
charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
• Remote capacity 10W available.
• Five year warranty on all electronics and housing. Batteries
pro-rated for two years.
• UL Listed for damp locations (0oC - 50oC).
• Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and
• Long lasting, energy efficient white LED exit sign illumination.
• Single or double face configuration.
• Two 6V 5.3W adjustable white LED lamp heads.
• Durable 20-gauge steel construction.
• Neutral white or black finish.
• Mounting canopy included for top or end mount.
• Universal K/O pattern on back plate for wall mount.
Contractor Lighting © 2023