LED Compact Wet Location Exit Sign
• Dual 120/277 voltage.
• Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test
switch for mandated code compliance testing.
• 4.8V long-life, maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCd battery.
• Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the
internal battery to LED board for minimum 90-minute emergency
• Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery
charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
• Five year warranty on all electronics and housing. Batteries
pro-rated for five years.
• UL Listed for wet locations. (-20oC - 50oC)
• Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and
• 5VA Flame retardant, UV stabilized polycarbonate in white, black
or gray finish.
• High-impact resistant, UV-stabilized polycarbonate clear lens.
• Corrosion-resistant enclosure with engineering grade silicone
• Top and side K/O’s provided for conduit feed applications.
• EZ snap-out chevron directional indicators.
• SDT: Self-diagnostic test feature performs monthly, biannually,
and annually tests to ensure reliable operation and meet electrical
and life safety codes.
• 2C: Dual-circuit option on the AC-only unit enables it to be
connected to two different (one acting as a back-up to the other)
supplies at the same time.
• TP: Tamper-proof hardware helps prevent unauthorized access to
• Polycarbonate mounting canopy included for top or end mount.
• Universal K/O pattern on back plate for wall mount.
Contractor Lighting © 2022