LED Decorative Tear Drop Emergency Light
• Universal 120-277VAC voltage.
• Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test
switch for mandated code compliance testing.
• 4.8V long-life, maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCd battery.
• Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the
internal battery to LED board for minimum 90-minute emergency
• Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery
charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
• Self-diagnostic test feature continually diagnoses units
performance and tests system to ensure reliable operation and to
meet electrical and life safety code.
• Field-selectable wiring allows for “AC” operation of the unit to be
controlled using a wall-switch or a photocell or any other switching
• Five year warranty on all electronics and housing. Batteries
pro-rated for five years.
• UL Listed for wet locations. (0OC - 50oC)
• Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and
• Long-life, efficient ultra-bright white LED.
• 6 watt (2 LEDs x 3.0 watt) per unit.
• Mirror-bright reflector and prismatic polycarbonate refractor.
• Can be used as a NORMALLY-ON or NORMALLY-OFF light as well
as on a switched circuit.
• Decorative, low-profile architectural design.
• Die-cast aluminum housing.
• Durable powder-coated finishes in white, black and dark bronze.
• Dealed and gasketed.
• CW: Cold-weather unit for use in freezer applications (in temperatures
as low as -20oC - 50oC)
• PC: Unit features optional photocell technology that automatically
responds to low exterior lighting levels in “AC” mode.
• Surface mount via easy connect back plate that fits most standard
size junction boxes.
• Universal K/O pattern on back plate for wall mount.
Contractor Lighting © 2022