LED Recessed Edge Lit Exit Sign
• Dual 120/277 voltage standard. Optional multi-tap 208/220/240V
• Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test
switch for mandated code compliance testing.
• 4.8V long life maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCd battery.
• Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the
internal battery to LED board for minimum 90-minute emergency
• Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery
charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
• Five year warranty on all electronics and housing. Batteries
pro-rated for five years.
• UL Listed for damp locations (0oC - 50oC).
• Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and
• Ultra-bright, energy efficient, long-life Red or Green LED.
• UV-stabilized ultra-clear acrylic esgelit panel provides consistent,
• Double face utilizes factory installed silver or white mylar
• Premium-grade, extruded aluminum housing.
• Extruded aluminum trim assembly is easily detachable from
below, providing accesibility for service or maintenance. Available
in black or white powder-coated finishes.
• Self-adhesive chevron appliques and guid template provided for
• SDT: Self-diagnostic feature performs monthly, biannual, and
annual tests to ensure realiable operation and meet electrical and
life safety codes.
• 2C: Dual-circuit option on the AC-only unit enables it to be
connected to two different (one acting as a back-up to the other)
supplies at the same time.
• Custom: Signs available with requested “special” wording.
• USA: Substantial transformation assembly in the U.S. complies
with “Assembled in the USA” under the Buy American Act.
• SPV: UL Listed for special voltage option.
• WM: Allows for the unit to be wall recessed mounted.
• Compatible with drywall or drop ceiling mount installations. Bar
• Wall mount capability optional.
Contractor Lighting © 2022