LED Thermoplastic Exit Sign
• Dual 120/277 voltage.
• Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push to test switch for
mandated code compliance testing.
• 4.8V Long-life, maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCd battery.
• Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal
battery to LED board for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
• Fully automatic solid-state, two rate charger initiates battery charging to
recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
WARRANTY / LISTING
• Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State
• UL listed for damp locations. (0°C - 50°C).
• Five year warranty of all electronics and housing. Battery pro-rated for
• Ultra bright, energy efficient, long life Red or Green LED.
• Injection-molded, engineering-grade, 5VA flame retardant, high-impact
resistant, thermoplastic in white or black finish.
• EZ snap-out chevron directional indicators.
• Compact, low-profile design.
• 2C: Dual circuit option on the AC-only unit enables it to be connected to
two different (one acting as a back-up to the other) supplie at the same
• SDT: Self-diagnostic feature performs monthly, biannual, and annual
tests to ensure reliable operation and meet electrical and life safety codes.
• Custom: Signs available with requested ‘special’ wording.
• USA: Substantial transformation assembly in the U.S. complies with
“Assembled in the USA” under the Buy American Act.
• cUL: Units tested to meet requirements of CAN/CSA-c22.2 No. 141-02
standard for unit equipment.
• EZ-snap mounting canopy included for top or end mount.
• Universal K/O pattern on back plate for wall mount.
Contractor Lighting © 2022