90 Watt Full-Body LED High Bay - Version 2- 4000 and 5000 Kelvin - 12,193 and 12,394
Lumens - Dimmable - 5 Year Warranty
Great ceiling light for warehouses, shops and tall ceilings
The 20-LEDFHB-V2 series is a group of full-body, premium-performance LED high bay luminaires. These luminaires are designed to illuminate a wide variety of settings, including commercial, industrial and retail settings such as warehouses, manufacturing plants, sporting venues and big-box retailers. With a painted, steel housing, the 20-LEDFHB-V2 provides high levels of durability and performance. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, High Intensity Discharge (HID) high bays.
▪ Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 122,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ Delivers from 12,193 lumens (140 lumens per watt, LPW) to 60,629 lumens (142 LPW).*
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard. Step-down transformers are required for 347-480V applications.
▪ 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Painted steel housings are standard.
▪ Chain-mount kits (includes v-hooks and ⅛” thick, 1-meter long chain) are standard.
▪ Accessories include lenses (clear & diffused), wire-guard kits, surface-mounting kits, pendant-mounting kits, and cable-mounting kits.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
* Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
** L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
▪ Chain mounting with V-hooks is standard.
▪ Optional surface mounting kits provides attachment to flat ceilings.
▪ Optional pendant mounting kits provides pendant attachment
to junction boxes.
▪ Optional cable mounting kits provide suspension at two
lengths (i.e., 3 & 5 meters).
Contractor Lighting © 2020