42 Watt LED Landscape Security/Flood Light
The LED-SL15W landscape security / flood light is an ideal solution for general site, landscape, sign and pathway lighting. With a die cast aluminum housing and a polycarbonate lens with seamless silicone gasket to prevent leaks, the LED-SL15W will stand up to many years of punishing environmental conditions. High efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, incadescent landscape lights.
• Available in 3000K (warm white) and 5000K (cool white) color temperature*
• Long-life LEDs provide 69,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumens output (L70)**
• Provides 1,536 lumens (1102 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3000K, and 1,700 lumens (113 LPW) at 5000K*
• Narrow beam spread is standard. Medium beam spread is available by special order (contact factory for details)
• Power factor > 0.90.
• Universal 100-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%
• Color rendering index > 80.
• Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, pwder coat paint
• Polycarbonate lens
• Several mounting options provide easy installtion in new construction or retrofit. Yoke-mounted models available by special order (contact factory for details)
* contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
**L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
• UL listed for damp locations and insulated ceilings (IC-rated) for use in ambient temperatures from -20°C to 40°C (-4°F to 104°F).
• IP65 rated
• Complies with enn61000-4-5, surge immunity test (1kV).
• 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
• Threaded pipe (NPS 1/2"), which attaches to a junction box, is standard
• Optional spike-mount (LEDSL_BS) for ground mounting
• Optional canopy-mount (LED_CNY_KIT) for attacment to flat surfaces
Contractor Lighting © 2020